Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Howdy Neighbor!


My Neighbors have resorted to writing detailed, obnoxious, letters to each other over a dog barking.
The letter you see is from my lawyer-in-training neighbor downstairs to my seemingly normal nice neighbor next door.
My favorite line reads, "That being said, I do not appreciate juvenile notes making unwarranted presumptions and threats! Especially when they are signed 'management' and the REAL management told me they had nothing to do with it. Please save your threats for someone they will work on". Regards, Jeff
Taking a picture of this to share with everyone may be somewhat scandalous and desperate but that seems to be the theme in my building.

1 comment:

  1. lol! This reminds me of a lot of the images on PassiveAggressiveNotes.com - you should post it up there! :)

    ReplyDelete