Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog!

I have been asked by a few people to start one of these and although I sometimes find the idea a bit self-involved, I decided to go for it. Flattery won't get you everywhere with me, but it will get me to start a blog.

Since I am new to this, and I'm at the risk of sounding like a crazed rambler, I guess I will start with an Introduction:

This American Dream Beauty Queen originated in Freeburg, IL., a very small town with a 'Midget' as the mascot. (I will elaborate on this soon) Life in this town could be understood by listening to pretty much any classic country song. Most of the time I feel down right trite about my background, and often feel as if I don't have anything meaningful to say or create because of it.
Whew! Modern technology sure is the new diary...
Anywho, stay tuned. Some of this may be boring but who knows? You may grow to love this American Dream Beauty Queen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment